I cleaned the entryway/ hall. It doesn’t sound like a big deal, but it took a while, maybe two hours?
I had to:
- put away or donate all the winter coats
- put away or donate all the shoes
- tuck in Derek’s laces so Shane would stop eating them
- sort papers
- put away or donate all of my handbags
- marry the two sunscreen and bug spray bags I didn’t realize we had
- put away scarves, mittens, hats, boots
- clean up the accumulation of random toys along the floor
- move the toy box we still haven’t built
- and sweep.
Stuff piles up fast in that area, no kidding.
I didn’t take before and after pictures because I’ve done that before and I also wasn’t sure if you’d care about this. I wasn’t even going to write about it, but I feel like I accomplished something, and it seems like it looks even better than it usually does when it’s clean.
It takes an army. Army of me.
Aw, what the hell: