- Psycho: System of a Down
- The Hand that Feeds: NIN
- Paralyzer: Finger Eleven
- Boom: P.O.D.
- Push It: Static X
- #1 Crush: Garbage
- Stronger: Kanye West (I dislike this rightwing, Trump-worshipping nutjob passionately, however, the song is nevertheless strangely motivating)
- Cocaine and Toupes: Mindless Self-Indulgence (because it’s on)
- Temptation Waits: Garbage
- Got the Life: Korn
- Clarissa: Mindless Self-Indulgence
- Never Wanted to Dance: Mindless Self-Indulgence
Most of these songs have absolutely nothing to do with motivation. They just have a good beat that keeps me moving–fast. And I like them.