- Spaceballs (He shot my hair! Son of a bitch!)
- Better Off Dead (You know, Cha-RISSSST-mas.)
- This is Spinal Tap (This one goes to 11.)
- Dr. Strangelove (You can’t fight in here, this is the War Room!)
- The Jerk (You should call your dog “Shithead.”)
- Sixteen Candles (Yeah, that me.)
- Pump Up the Volume (Haha, Chuck U. Farley.)
- Clerks (In a row?)
It’s come to my attention that almost all of my favorite movies are from the 1980s or before, which surprises me, because you’d think it’d be the 1990s, since that’s when I came of age and that’s when pretty much all of my favorite music is from. I guess the 80s must’ve been funnier than the 90s.
Yeah, must’ve been (The Rutles).