Good Morning

Got up at 4:40 a.m. Derek snores (I snore, too, I guess). He’s tried the nose strips and Neil Meds, which seemed to work for a couple of days but not anymore. I usually wake up around 3:30 a.m. for some reason, lie on the couch a couple of hours till my phone alarm goes off.

I tried to have a sleep study done to rule out apnea, but my insurance declined it, and I didn’t follow up, and, in any case, that was 50+ pounds ago. So I probably did have sleep apnea, but I doubt if I still do.

I also talk in my sleep, and sometimes, unfortunately, I have nightmares and I scream or curse. This may be a side effect of any of the meds I’m on.

I alllllso take Mirapex for restless leg syndrome. If I don’t take it by 7 p.m. I cannot sit or lie still and must run marathons at bedtime. Thank God for Mirapex. Restless legs is the worst.

I’m a hot mess. Nah. I’ve got it all under control. Well, mostly.

I’m going to approach management about the 60/80 coordinator position. I should be able to do a closing shift every other Sunday. That way I can still go to WW and Derek can still have monthly game day with his bros. I’ve already spoken to the former 60/80 coordinator to ask about the weekend schedule. She has my back.

It’s pretty much what I’m already doing, except I’d be in charge of the 60/80 departments, and I’d get a raise. And they don’t wear the headsets in Portsmouth, I was a little afraid of those.

This weekend is 20% off for employees. I haven’t decided whether I’ll just pick up everything Friday night at the end of my shift, or if I’ll drop in Saturday or Sunday after lunch. It will depend on how much of my Christmas shopping is done by then. I still have things I need to pick up.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s